An article about ISO certification in Malta and what to expect by a leading market expert. In an ever-growing global economy where industries are booming and the competition among companies is becoming harsher and harsher, being distinctive and having traits which uniquely characterize your company and make your organisation stand out from others is vital for succeeding. A shift from quantity to quality seems to be emerging in many industries and in order for organisations to achieve this, there is no better way other than achieving ISO certification or accreditation. Shortly, we will dive into the understanding of what ISO is, and how it can benefit your company, office ethics and provide valuable insights into the certification process.
What is ISO Certification?
ISO certification in Malta refers to a process that a company goes through in order to obtain a seal of approval that the organisation is adhering to the guidelines set out by the respective standard that is issued by the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO). These standards cover several aspects of an organisation’s operations, ranging from quality management to environmental management, information security management, health and safety, and many more!
So, ISO Certification is simply a way for organisations to demonstrate their commitment to quality by constructing and adhering to a management system. This management system takes into consideration the risks and opportunities that the company in question may face within its industry and in turn, creates objectives that the organisation must follow in order to move forward.
The whole point behind a management system is to decrease bureaucracy and ensure that effectiveness and efficiency in the daily operations of the firm are achieved. If this is something that might interest you, be aware of the 10 pitfalls that you may encounter going forward to implement ISO in your organisation.
After implementing the management system, you must then undergo an internal audit, followed by an external audit that is conducted by a certification body. Upon succeeding in both audits, the certification body will then award your organisation with the ISO certification. Well done!
But what are the benefits that come with having an ISO certification?
Implementing a management system and adhering to an ISO standard can provide your organisation with plenty of benefits. From facilitating international trade to establishing your company as a leader within its industry, being ISO-accredited ensures your company is a force to be reckoned with. So let’s take a closer look at some of the top benefits of ISO certification:
- Smoother running of business processes since less paperwork is used and a more disciplined system is adopted
- Efficiency is demonstrated through the injection of streamlined processes within the organisation.
- Brand reputation is improved as your company will find it easier to win clients, suppliers, and employees and tend to leave a more positive impact on all stakeholders.
- Gaining and maintaining ISO certification shows that your company values the importance of tracking customer satisfaction and is willing to address any issues raised. Thus, experiencing increased customer satisfaction. From a practical standpoint, ISO implementation will give your company the tools to deal with the unexpected and ensures that all issues are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- By measuring internal policies and procedures, businesses can identify areas for improvement and the most viable route of optimization and take decisions based on data, rather than relying on gut feeling.
- Benefit from heightened staff motivation, after all, employees play a vital role in maintaining a company’s structures and practices, and it is beneficial for your business to include them in the optimization process. This allows them to gain a sense of understanding and provides awareness of the structures they follow, as well as a sense of being involved in the process of improving business procedures.
- Enjoy having your business grow. Growth is interlinked with being efficient and streamlined, both of which may be achieved through ISO accreditation methods.
Need an ISO expert?
If you need an expert in ISO, you can contact Luke Desira, an ISO Management System Specialist who has over 12 years of experience. The benefits of working with Luke are numerous. As a single entity and consultant, he always makes it a point to keep an extremely limited client list, to ensure individual and specialised attention to all his clients. Naturally, when working with Luke, you will also benefit from his experience, knowledge, and contacts. Here is just a snapshot of what you can expect from his excellent services:
- 100% ISO Success Rate – With a background in a multitude of industries, Luke’s system has never failed, and his clients have always gained their ISO certification in Malta.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee – Luke puts his money where his mouth is. Should your organisation fail their audit for ISO certification after working with Luke, you will get your money back.
- Funding Assistance – As an approved advisor with Malta Enterprise Luke can help you secure funding for your ISO journey. Luke handles all of the paperwork to ensure that your company receives funding.
- Straight-Forward Approach – Luke believes in a lean and effective approach. Instead of overly bureaucratic systems and unnecessary paperwork, he implements a highly analytical, straight-to-the-point process.
Set up an appointment to start your journey today and make the best of any funding opportunities that may be available!