Aragon House Offices Malta
Aragon House Offices Malta. A high end business center in St Julian’s. Professional office block of nine floors boasting more than three hundred car spaces in an underlying car park. This center is ideal for any up-market multi tenants. You can choose to modify and customize your office as required. Office sizes vary from 15-1100 sqm. Optional parking spaces can be rented at an extra cost. There is also a common area fee covering all the costs pertaining to upkeep, cleaning, water & electricity and security of the building.
- A high performance Curtain Wall Facade having elevated specifications to achieve a quiet internal working environment.
- State of the art Building Management System (BMS).
- Thorough Fire Protection and Alarm System including three fire escape staircases, fire fighters lift, addressable fire alarm system, dry riser and an automated sprinkler system at garage levels.
- Fresh air handling units with an energy efficient cooling or heat reclaim facility.
- An optional Intruder Alarm which connects to the BMS.
- Six dedicated high speed passenger lifts.
- Fully accessible ceramic Gress raised flooring with flexible under floor service infrastructure.
- A sound absorbing tegular suspended false ceiling with LED light fittings.
- A synchronized system of three backup generator sets capable of providing the entire power needs of the Business Centre.
- Motorised roller blinds with LED façade lighting, all individually controlled through the BMS system.
- Individually controlled and energy efficient Air-condition fan coil Units.
- Two independent fiber optic cables connected to the two major service providers to cater for the required networking and telecommunication systems.
- All areas within the Centre are designed for Access for All.
- Smoking balconies are available at each office floor level.
Services provided by Business Centre.
- A comprehensive Access Control system including Radio Frequency (RF) Card.
- CCTV monitoring to all sensitive areas.
- An automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) parking system.
- 24 Hour Manned Reception.
- A Building Maintenance Unit (BMU) to enable the facade to be maintained regularly and including a hoist for lifting equipment and furniture to the various floors.
- Optional dedicated storage areas available for rent to the Business Centre tenants.