CBD Office Space Malta
CBD Office Space Malta located in the central part of the island previously known as Mriehel. A section on third floor level measuring circa 400sqm. Office space which is offered highly finished and ideal for high end companies looking to establish themselves in a good central location. Clean and minimalistic interior design for each and every office which also gives a professional look to your space. Buisness centre includes also generator connection as well as lounge and reception area at ground floor level. Photos used are of a similar office space within the block.
The car spaces available are at an extra cost of €900/car space/year.
Common Area fees €15/sqm/yr.
Above Rates Exclude VAT.
Terms and conditions:-
- Rent to be paid quarterly in advance. Three months’ rent is to be paid upon signing of agreement.
- Security Deposit of equivalent to 6 months’ rent paid also upon signing of contract, refunded after termination of lease.
- Maintenance fee charged at €15 excl vat / sqm / annum. This will cover all expenses related to the Common Areas including cleaning, maintenance, insurances, water and electricity.
- Rent and all rates mentioned above are exclusive of VAT and increases by 3% every year or as per RPI, whichever is the highest.
- 8 year contract with the first 4 years di fermo. Negotiable
Central Business District Mriehel is a noteworthy business locale with an ever-growing concept. Moreover home to a high concentration of offices in the central part of Malta. A hub which attracts a great many shoppers with over 250 shops and organizations in operation in this area. Definitely one of the most desired locations of any company looking to set up or relocate their offices in a central area. However several key factors makes this location a great option to consider.
- Strategically located: Centrally situated and offering excellent connectivity to other parts of the island. This is because it’s just off two main arterial roads and hence providing easy access to North and South bound traffic. Also close to towns such as Hal Balzan, Birkirkara, Attard as well as Hamrun, Qormi and Santa Venera. All of which offering a myriad of residential options which one can rent at affordable pricing.
- Modern Infrastructure: Housing a number of high end new projects and buisness centres, this area boasts a modern infrastructure and also well-designed commercial spaces. With some providing state-of-the-art facilities for offices. Buildings in Mriehel are equipped with advanced technology, high-speed internet connectivity, and efficient utilities.
- Variety of Options: A great of options which you can choose from. From scalable coworking and serviced offices center’s to private offices as well as high end business center’s one has a delightful list of options to choose from.
- Amenities: Amenities and services that cater to the needs of office workers. Enjoying an ever expanding list of restaurants, cafes, and food outlets, providing numerous dining options for employees. Moreover various shops, supermarkets, and convenience stores in the nearby vicinity, ensuring easy access to daily necessities. Additionally, Mriehel is in proximity to recreational facilities, including gyms and parks, allowing for a balanced work-life environment.